Curious how the library can support you? The librarians in the district are working on creating lessons to support your curriculum. Feel free to look around at what we are doing:
Below are resources that I have sent you in the past.
- http://www.readworks.org/ has lessons for all grade levels (even Kindergarten) separated by topic. You have to create an account to view everything, but it is FREE.
- www.maps101.com (Click on the subscriber log-in button) Username: amarilloisd Password: maps101
- http://www.forde-ferrier.com/samples/ The Forde-Ferrier site has some worksheet and STAAR samples for math, reading, writing and science.
- Here are two websites with ready to go smartboard lessons:http://www.modernchalkboard.com/index.htmlhttp://www.ismartboard.com/
- https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motion-math-zoom/id451793073?mt=8 Zoom is an excellent app for ordering numbers