1) Applicant must present a valid photo identification containing Applicant’s current name and current address and a piece of mail showing their Moore County address which has been post marked by the U S Postal Service. Students between 5 and 16 years old must have Responsibility Statement For Children Under 16 signed by card-holding parent or legal guardian. Residents and property owners of Moore County are issued cards without charge. Non-Residents of Moore County will be charged a onetime $10.00 fee for a card. Replacement cards are $2.00.
2) Non-permanent, temporary out-of-state residents residing in Moore County must pay a $10.00 fee before receiving a library card. Proof of residency within the county must be provided, and permanent address supplied. Applicant must present a valid photo identification.
3) Residents of the State of Texas, who do not live within the Harrington Library Consortium served area may check out materials by presenting a valid TexShare card from their home library.
4) Residents living within the Harrington Library Consortium served counties are encouraged to obtain a card at their home library.
5) Eligible borrowers are those with a valid Moore County Library System card or a person carrying a Harrington Library Consortium card.
6) Registration is made in the name of the individual and each person is responsible for the materials checked out on their card. The first card issued to each person will be free of charge. Replacement cards thereafter will cost $2.00 each.