To enrich and support the pursuit of ideas and information in a way that fosters information literacy, inspires intellectual curiosity and stimulates the imagination so that the diverse needs of our patrons are met.
Public Access Computer Use Guidelines
The AHS Library has a 28 station computer lab. In order to use a computer we ask students to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Scheduled classes have first priority.
- No food or drink at computers.
- Please adhere to the Acceptable Use Policy you signed at registration.
- Printer is for school work only.
- Flash drives are acceptable.