- Go to your Smartphone’s app store.
- Download the Cloud Library app.
- Find your library: Harrington Library Consortium.
- Login with your Amarillo Public Library ID and PIN number.
- Start browsing and borrowing either eBooks or audio books.
- The books check themselves back in after 14 days unless you renew them.
- IF YOU HAVE ANY FINES WITH THE AMARILLO PUBLIC LIBRARY SYSTEM, YOU WILL HAVE TO CLEAR THESE UP BEFORE YOU CAN BORROW eBOOKS.
High school teachers: You all have a public library card. If you don’t know your numbers, check with the librarian.
Middle school teachers and below: If you go to any Amarillo Public Library branch and get a library card, you too can check out free eBooks from the public library!