TexShare Database Eligibility
- Public Libraries – all public libraries that are members of the state library system
- Academic Institutions – open to all institutions of higher education
- Libraries Of Clinical Medicine – have extensive collections in the fields of clinical medicine and the history of Medicine and a minimum of 10,000 library resources in print and in electronic format, comprised of books, journal titles, technical reports, and databases on clinical medicine and the history of medicine
- Licenses With The Database Vendors Do Not Authorize K-12 Library Use – However, K-12 students are encouraged to access the TexShare Databases through their public libraries and may be given a password or other method to access them from their homes.
- TexShare Resources Page
- Outreach Training Material